Every program we developed is started by declaring the variables, most Tensorflow applications we start developing is started by creating the tensors.
What is Tensor ?
Tensor is a Tensorflow's central data type. It is just a regular array with different dimensions in it.
- A Zero-Dimensional tensor is called a Scalar.
- A One-Dimensional tensor is called a vector.
- A Two-Dimensional tensor is called a matrix.
Three important points to remember about tensors :
- Every tensor is an instance of the Tensor Class.
- A tensor may contain numbers, strings or Boolean values, but remember that every element of the tensor should be of the same type.
- Tensors can be created, transformed and operated upon using functions of the tf package.
We will be going through the Tensorflow form basics to advance level. Stay connected and subscribe our blog and Youtube channel for the updated on ML, AI and Cloud.