Machine Learning is now the field of Computer Science evolving at a high speed with lot of opportunities with it. The development of Machine Learning started from very early. Different scientists and researchers hard work and research made much Machine Learning possible in a way we are learning now. Here, is the development of ML from the past few years..
- 1894 - Francis Galton uses statistical regression to study inherited traits
- 1943 - McCulloch and Pitts devise the first artificial neuron
- 1957 - Frank Rosenblatt invents the perceptron
- 1963 - Vapnik and Chervonenkis invent the Support Vector Machine Learning Algorithm
- 1974 - Paul Werbos uses backpropogation to train a neural network
- 1982 - John Hopfield demonstrates the Hopfield network
- 1998 - Yann LeCunn trains a convolutional neural network to recognize digits
- 2002 - Collobert, Kavukcuoglu, and Farabet release the Torch Framework
- 2006 - Netflix offers $1M for assistance with movie recommendations
- 2014 - Ian Goodfellow et al invent generative adversarial networks
- 2015 - Francois Chollet releases Keras for developing deep neural networks
- 2015 The Google Brain team releases Tensorflow 1.0
- and many more....
Once you get to know why researchers and corporations have spent so much time on developing the technology, you will better appreciate why studying Tensorflow is beneficial.
Thank You and stay tuned for ML, AI and Cloud related Material.